Your doctor is not the only person who can help you feel better.
We recognise that many things affect your health and well being. Our aim is to support you to have more control of your own health and well being and to manage your needs in a way that suits you.
Your Link Worker can:
- Support you to identify what you would like to be different
- Explore your strengths to find solutions to make that change
- Set small and achievable personal goals
- Help you build up motivation and confidence
- Work together to develop new coping strategies
- Connect you with people, activities, groups & opportunities in your area
If you are over the age of 18 and feel you would benefit from some support, then speak to the reception staff at your practice.
One of our Link Workers will then contact you to say hello and arrange an appointment.